Saturday, September 12, 2009

Across The Blogiverse

Last Tuesday, Andy Franklin, the editor of the MSNBC.com Daily Nightly blog, wrote a lengthy piece contradicting Walter Cronkite's recollection that the Beatles had made their American television debut on his CBS Evening News program (and that Ed Sullivan learned of the Beatles from Cronkite's broadcast). I used this opportunity to voice my displeasure with how slow Franklin is to post comments to the Daily Nightly blog. Here is my response to Franklin:

Since you are the editor of the Daily Nightly blog, your comments are, of course, posted immediately. But the rest of us have to wait up to 3 weeks for our comments to be posted (assuming they are posted at all). That seems a bit unfair, doesn't it? Why are you being such a MEAN MR. MUSTARD? I'M DOWN about the HELTER SKELTER way your blog is edited. ISN'T IT A PITY that our posts often get NO REPLY? TELL ME WHY it takes such a LONG, LONG, LONG time. I have never IN MY LIFE had to WAIT so long for my posts to appear. YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER than to keep posting. Honestly, Andy, HOW DO YOU SLEEP? WHAT GOES ON with this blog, anyway? Please DON'T LET ME DOWN. I'M SO TIRED of waiting for comments to be posted--HELP us by posting them quickly. Please end the MISERY and MIND GAMES. Whatever the problem is, WE CAN WORK IT OUT. I hope the situation will be GETTING BETTER soon. I'VE GOT A FEELING that IT WON'T BE LONG. At least I IMAGINE so. YESTERDAY is over. And TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS. GOOD NIGHT. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment